Friday, February 15, 2008

update on w-th.

hey-- I'm completely swamped with work-- o-chem and bio exam, lab reports, papers... I'll do my best to get a post up on Wednesday-Thursday this upcoming week! Check back then : ) kisses! hope you all had a semi-good Valentine's day.

you guys should be expecting legwear Part II with a Q&A from Brian Lichtenberg.

PS. In case you guys have been wondering, I have been watching the new season of Project Runway...I was rooting for Chris March on Project Runway for the most recent challenge to make it to fashion week...but I ended up looking at the 5 designers' collections for Bryant Park...and was sooo disappointed! Now I hope it was Rami they're picking for the final 3. I also wasn't too big a fan of Jillian's during the show [whimper-y and neurotic], but her Bryant collection was so fine. loved it.


[photo: elle.com]

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually enjoyed sweet peas collection and was sad to learn she didn't make it. Her bryant park collection was so relate-able and wearable.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Secretista said...

Sweet. Are you really from Jersey too?

7:11 PM  
Blogger Carolina Lange said...

What a cute dress!

12:57 PM  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

Hi :)

I just want to tell you that I'm back!

Keep in touch
Su

6:37 AM  
Blogger Emma said...

I waiting for it to show on tv I want to be suprised! you know?

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home