Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Pretty Graphic [& ASOS Humongous Sale!]

It's that time again! The ASOS big 75% off sale. Why do I like ASOS so much? Well...cute designer fashions at dirt cheap, and mostly non-animal shoes and bags, of course. So I thought I'd do a quickie post on my favorites I found scouring around their sales.

The Traditional Cruelty-Free Shoes & Bags




Especially this summer they have a lot of CUTE graphic dresses in stock. Starting from about 10 US dollars. !!!

Dresses That Should Be Your Favorites Too










Bottoms Up! Gorgeous Skirts





Bright-Eyed Finishing Touches (& a gorgeous fall jacket)

I love this hot pink jade bracelet!





yeah...that jacket knows it's gorgeous.



Speaking of Graphic...
___________

Moment of Action

I don't know if any of you have heard about the Michael Vick involved in a dogfighting operation and whatnot, but it's a serious offense, and if you have a moment, please your part and just sign this petition that asks to have him indicted. Here's another one that asks for Nike to drop Michael Vick.



Short Summary from the HSUS Site:

"
Three months ago, suspicions of dogfighting on Falcons' quarterback Michael Vick's Virginia property came to light, along with chilling descriptions of the fighters hanging, electrocuting, shooting and slamming to death dogs who didn't show the desired drive to fight. The National Football League has taken a good first step by barring Vick from training camp, but the NFL should keep the accused dogfighter off the field completely until these serious charges have been resolved in federal court.

TAKE ACTION
Ask NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to suspend Michael Vick from the NFL entirely until a verdict is reached in his case.
"


5 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

oh, I also had a loads of favorites from ASOS , altrhough I didn't ( at least yet) buy anything.

( I putted the prices on the post now )

juliet xxx

10:48 AM  
Blogger AVA said...

looking at asos items makes me open my eyes, especially the footwear is to die for.. never bought anything there yet, afraid it won't fit right! I love the dress on the left, third from above.. I can already picture myself wearing it!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

fantastic post
asos is amazing, but the conversion price would be so expensive for me
I love the grey boots at the top, so stylish

2:59 AM  
Blogger Model Citzen said...

thank you for posting this. there is no justification for the cruelty of animals. i've never bought anything from asos, but will definately go on the site asap.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

thanks for all your input!

juliet-- I haven't bought anything yet either...been spending too much lately for my own good!

ava-- I know what you mean...I ordered some heels from ALLOY once and the sizing was a mess. But I don't think dresses should have as much of a problem, I would hope

jennifer-- thanks! It sucks about the conversion price in Australia, I just know in US dollars it's pretty reasonable, and the shipping isn't too bad either.

carolyn-- :) no problem! I completely agree...

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home