Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ilse Jacobsen's (rain) boots

I have decided I am in love with Ilse Jacobsen's (rain) boots.

photo: oaknyc.com

It started off innocently enough.

I saw them on OAK's website. Curiously cute things. Militant and spunky.

The next day I did some more googling on them.

The following day I was obsessed. I passed up pair of nicely priced Hunter's that happened to pass my way (I have always lacked rainboots).

The following following day I was still obsessed.

Today I drew a picture of them.

They come in all the colors of an appropriately edited rainbow.

They look like- what? Doc Marten's without the clown-like bottom.
Who doesn't want that?

I can imagine many happy outfits around these boots.

I cannot get them out of my head.

Of course- they are far too elusive and expensive at present ($175 on OAK) and I will need to patiently wait for the best opportunity to buy them. The best option of which may be ordering from the UK. Bullocks.


Blogger Gaby said...

Yayyyy new blog post!
Those boots are definitely cute...too bad i will never live in a land where i need those

11:38 PM  
Blogger Winnie said...

So sweet, I love your drawings of them!

6:21 PM  
Anonymous bill said...

im liking your blog!!looks good!really love the blue boots

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Susanne said...

Very nice boots from Ilse Jacobsen :) I already buyed 2 boots in black but also in grey, but hey I´m also from Denmark :) Sometimes you can find very good offers for Ilse Jacobsen here

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home