Friday, July 27, 2007

Kate Spade Sale

Another sale notice! Kate Spade this time. I recieved it in my email. Of course, it ends tommorrow (sale only from 26th-28th). You can use this coupon in stores or online with the code: SUMMER07 for 20% off sale items. Which is...pretty cool.



Hmm...maybe I'll make a trip to the Princeton shop. Anyhow, some nice leather-free items on sale!










Also, another important measure from Save Darfur:



"Last week, Senators Joe Biden and Dick Lugar introduced a new congressional resolution calling for the UN Security Council to authorize the immediate deployment of a strong UN/AU peacekeeping mission to Darfur with a tough mandate to protect civilians.

But so far only 13 senators have signed on to this critical resolution!

The UN Security Council is debating the deployment of a peacekeeping force this week. We need much broader Senate support by this Friday in order to send a firm message to the UN.

Click here now to send a message to your senators asking them to sign on today.

By passing this resolution, the United States can increase pressure on other members of the UN Security Council to get serious on peacekeeping in Darfur"


And it'll only take a minute.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Siru said...

the hair accessories looked sweet !

juliet xxx

2:20 AM  
Blogger - said...

the headband is really cool

1:31 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

kate spade is so country club chic, ha but I love it. The preppy girl in me.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the purse in the first section
I also love the white stone barrettes so cutesy!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Ella Gregory said...

i really like the umbrella
i need a new one as well

4:02 AM  
Blogger Susana Rodrigues said...

wow great post!
you really post articles about important things and that's awesome!
unfortunately i don't live in the US so i can't send the letter to a senator! :(
But i sure can write one to my government!
:)
xoxo
su

8:44 AM  
Blogger Gloria said...

juliet-- Couldn't agree more! So glitzy and whimsical...

lluviaschick-- I know! I wanted to buy it in store...but it's still way too much for a girl on my budget...

elle-- haha, better kate spade for preppy than anyone else :P

jennifer-- I love how the clips are such a minimal, clean white, but it's still real glamorous.

coco-- I saw the copenhagen one in store, I had to resist an impulse to buy..."it's just an umbrella!" I told myself...but kate spade's umbrellas are just so nice...

Su-- Thanks for the comments! I had no idea you didn't live in the US! It might be that your country has it's own organization's website that has measures you could take.

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home